Today’s Saturday Shout Out goes to Karalee who blogs over at Tales of Belle. a blog about beauty, books, and lifestyle. It is a blog where you will find reviews of beauty products and books, makeup looks, and posts about blogging as well as recipes which has been running for the past 3 years – since May 2016.
I asked Karalee what some of her favourite blog posts that she has written are, here’s what she said
- The Worst Advice for Bloggers. Blogging is very personal and even when there is a good intention behind a piece of advice, it should not always be followed. I enjoyed sharing what advice I thought was the worst as well as hearing what bad advice other bloggers received.
- 25 Things To Do Before Turning 25. I liked making a list of 25 things I wanted to do before my 25th birthday and seeing how many I could do within a 6 month period.
- About Living in Denmark. I enjoyed sharing a more personal post where I answered the common questions I receive about living in Denmark and answering several questions from other bloggers as well
- My Top Netflix Picks. When I am not blogging in the evenings, I am either watching Netflix or playing video games, and I liked sharing my favourite shows.
- 125 Beauty, Books, and Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas. This is the most popular post I have ever written, and compiling the list helped me and other bloggers.
As you can see from the range of posts Karalee picked, there is a wide range of things that should pique a lot of peoples interests!
A fun fact about Karalee is that…
Outside of blogging, I am a full-time child studies master’s student and a mother to a 3-year-old daughter.
You can also find Karalee over at
Why don’t you go over to her blog and social media accounts and say hi?
Would you like to feature on my blog as part of my Saturday Shout Out series? Check this link for more info!