Happy New Year to all of my readers! I hope you all had a fab New Years’ Eve and seeing in 2020! I spent the evening playing board games with my neighbor and having a few drinks, sharing a lot of laughs along the way! It was a really lovely way to see in the New Year!
I have been thinking a lot, recently, about this blog and all of the things that I want to do with it, firstly a YouTube channel that I want to use as a place to chat about my week in place of sharing a weekly round-up here. If you are already on YouTube feel free to head over to my channel and give me a follow (I have a video up that I recorded the other day which you can find by clicking here).
I am also going to be making a few changes to my content, I shall be dropping a few things from my regular content and hopefully, moving them over to e-mail once I have figured out how Mailchimp works. Moving some of my content over to email will give me more space to create content on the blog and free up some time for new things that I want to add!
Talking of new things that I want to add to the blog, starting next week I shall be starting
- Motivation Monday which will be a motivational piece to help kick start your week
- Top Tip Tuesday where I shall be sharing a top tip that I have
- Words on Wednesday which will be the same as before, where I write about something that I think is important or that I have been thinking about
- Top 10 Thursday is still the same, a Top 10 of any topic or subject
- Fiction Friday will be about any book or audiobook that I have been listening to or reading, any recommendations and to be read lists. I would also like this to be a place to discuss any books you have been enjoying
- Saturday Shout Outs will be restarting, I have a few that are ready to post but didn’t want to share them in December when generally stats are down
- Sunday Funday will be an anything-goes sort of post where I will be sharing all sorts of things across all of the topics that I cover.
I am really excited to start this new posting schedule and how I present my content and I am really interested to see how it all goes!
What are you changing for the New Year on your blogs? I’d love to hear in the comments!!!!