I am pretty lucky that I don’t mind cleaning, and dare I say it, I do enjoy it on the whole but one of the things I really dislike cleaning is the bath or shower, no matter how much cleaning they never seem to be totally clean. My top tips for today are things I have learned to make the job easier.
- Clean the bath or shower after it has been used. The heat and steam generated by having a bath or shower makes it easier for the dirt to come away from the surface, whether it is the bath or shower screen.
- Use a window squeegee to remove water from tiles and shower screens, this helps to leave a sparkling finish with no watermarks.
- Old toothbrushes are brilliant for hard to reach areas such as the shower door runners, around taps, the shower hose and showerhead.
- Remove the showerhead and soak it in a solution of white vinegar to remove limescale.
- Clean the plughole after every use of the shower or bath, this will stop any hair or other matter from building up and blocking the drain.
Do you have any tips for cleaning the bath or shower? I’d love to hear about them in the comments!
I’m still having connectivity issues with my internet which is making everything super hard at the moment. My only source of internet is through my mobile phone and I have no idea why the signal keeps dropping and then coming back, after speaking with my phone provider and doing some settings changes and re-starting my phone and other things I have come to the conclusion that I may need to factory re-set my phone and wipe all data and settings, apps, images and all the other information my phone holds to resolve the issue. The only problem with this is that I have not backed up any of my data in so long that it will take an age to go through it all and retrieve all of the data and information that is on it, which is really frustrating but it does bring me nicely into my Top Tip for Tuesday…. Backup Data Regularly.
It is crazy how much I rely on my phone, not just to make contact with people but for internet services, email, photos, notes, phone numbers and all sorts of other things that I need, maybe not daily but certainly on a week to week basis. It really is important to make a backup copy of all that information stored on it, and for that matter, our computers too, and to make this part of a monthly routine.
I am lucky that my phone still, sort of, functions and I can access the data on it (and be able to use it, even if it is just its basic functions) and that I am able to perform a data backup but, if I wasn’t I am not sure what I would do.
So, please, whatever you do, go and backup your data and store it safely, you never know what may happen to any device you use, that is my Top Tip for the week!
Do you backup your data and if so how do you store it and how often do you do this? I’d really like to hear your comments on this so let me know!