The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
I was gifted this award by Ami of Undercover Superhero, Ami is a truly amazing blogger with an equally amazing recovery story. If you haven’t visited Ami’s blog then pop over and say hi! Thank you, Ami, for this award, I love that you have gifted me with this, not only for what the award stands for but also for taking the time to share it with me and posing really interesting, thought-provoking questions!
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their site.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
- What movie title best describes your life? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
- If you were to create a single item of stationery, what would it be called and what would it include? Hmm…some kind of storage device that could hold all my stationery and make it easy to transport it all by shrinking it all down into a small little box that could fit into your pocket. It would be called the “Statio-shrink”.
- What are you most likely to become famous for? Doing or saying something completely ridiculous!
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen? Any act of kindness, especially the small things that go unnoticed in day to day life.
- Where would you spend all your time if you could? At home with Roxy! But Id move my home to the coast so I could spend time on the beach too!
- What amazing thing did you do that no-one was around to see? I did a handstand once because my friend dared me, via text…I’d had a few gin and tonics at the time and I didn’t even remember to video it.
- What was your favourite board game growing up? I had a game called “Beatrix Potter Race Game” which had figures of the animals (Jemima Puddle-Duck, Peter Rabbit and others) that you had to race around the board but there were cards you had to take if you landed on certain squares which could either help you along your way or scupper your progression.
- What is the best thing about you? That I can listen, offer advice, and am loyal.
- What is your favourite smell? Anything rose. I’m currently loving Yardley English Rose. I also love perfume from Lush called Lust.
- What was the best compliment you ever received? Hmmm… that’s a hard one… probably, on days when I am not feeling too good about myself, what I’m wearing or how I look then the best compliments are people saying that I look nice, they seem to be the most memorable ones.
- Who are the most important people in your life? My parents, brothers, their families and my friends. And Roxy!
- Where is the best place you have visited?
- If you could re-live any age, what age would you pick and why?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- If you had to choose one outfit to wear for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is the best piece of advice you could give to younger you?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What pets have you had?
- How would you spend a perfect summer day?
- What is your favourite film?
- Do you have a skincare routine? What are your favourite products?
- Would you take part in my “Saturday Shout Out“? (Sorry, shameless self-promotion there)
- Barb of Bipolar Barb
- Rachael of The Pretend Grownup
- Marian of Just Muddling Through Life
- Megan of A Geeky Gal
- Trina of Its Good to be Crazy Sometimes
- Mel of Decor Craft Design
- Karen of Karen’s World
- Dr Tanya of Salted Caramel
- Jo of Tea and Cake for the Soul