As my blog nears its first Birthday I want to share some goals that I’d like to achieve in the year ahead. I have been amazed at what I have achieved so far and while I never really set out with any goals in mind I think that this coming year I should have some things set to aim for…
- 1000 followers. I hit 500 Followers a short while ago so this next figure should be attainable.
- YouTube Chanel. I have a few ideas of things that I would like to try and doing so via video may be a better option.
- Weekly Saturday Shout Outs. While I am already doing this, I would like to make the shout out a little more in-depth and about the writer behind the blog as well as focusing on the blog itself.
- Take part in Blogtober, Blogmas and the April A-Z challenge. These challenges help keep me on my toes and share posts that may not get shared otherwise and are a fantastic way of introducing new content.
- Daily blog posts. While I blog nearly every day I would like to have set themes for each day of the week as well as my normal posts too.
- More tutorials. I love reading tutorials and have a few that I want to share in the future!
I just need to sit down and work out the hows, and whens! 🙂
What blog goals do you have? I’d love to hear about them so let me know in the comments!