I have been gifted the Mystery Blogger Award by Uniquely Cass who runs a brilliant blog about all things she is interested and passionate about. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please pop over, check out her blog and say hi!
I love receiving awards and am always honoured to have been chosen as a recipient for them. I love answering the questions posed as I feel that it let you guys get to know me better, it’s a brilliant networking tool and I really enjoy asking questions for others to respond to. So thank’s Cass for the award and the opportunity to share with others!
What’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- What’s your all-time favourite book? Creepers by David Morrell
- What book series was your favourite growing up? Mallory Towers by Enid Blyton when I was in Primary School then the Point Horror/Point Romance books.
- What is your go-to song right now? Dare – Gorillaz or Strange Attraction – The Cure
- (Funny Question) Who is your celebrity crush? Samuel L Jackson or Richard E Grant.
- If you could travel to once place for the rest of your life, where would you go? Somewhere quiet, warm, sunny, that had easy access to a beach and had beautiful views.
- I really love green tea, especially Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose tea!
- I have some really weird fears including pipes and toilet cisterns.
- When I was younger I had dreams of becoming a teacher or a card and wallpaper designer.
Best Blog Posts
- Blog Maintainance – Routine Checks
- I Broke Up…with Facebook
- Asperger’s and Me
- April Blogging From A – Z Challenge
- Beyond the Infinite
- Bournemouth Girl
- Beckie’s Mental Mess
- A Guy Called Boke
- Katie’s Sanctuary
- A Caricature of Life
- Revenge of Eve
- Cara’s Corner
- Cyranny’s Cove
- Bereaved Single Dad
- What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- What are you most proud of?
- (Weird/funny) If you were to be arrested, what would it be for?
- (Shameless self-promotion) Would you like to be featured as part of my Saturday Shout Out series?