In Case You Missed It is a new series that I started last month. This series gives you a chance to discover some of my favorite posts that I wrote in the previous month. This month I am looking back at some of my favorite posts for June.
- Wanna Know You Better I was tagged by Riya of World of My Thoughts to take part in this getting to know you better question and answer series. I had a load of fun answering the questions and letting you guys know a bit more about me. I am really interested in taking part in more of these question and answer posts!
- Diary, Planner and Journal Review I really enjoy seeing how my planning style evolves, what works, what doesn’t and all the bits in between! I am sure I always say that I have found what works for me and by the next post about my planners and planning style I have gone and changed it again!
- The Bloggers Bash Review What can I say? It was a fabulous day of learning, listening, and networking and in this post, I tell you all about my favorite parts of the day!
- Garden Update I never really thought I was a “gardening” sort of person but it turns out that gardening is something I really enjoy. I had been talking A LOT about gardening in other posts so thought it would be nice to share with you what I have done and my plans for the future! It will be interesting to look back on this post in years to come and see how much my garden has changed!
- House Plants I really believe that the addition of house plants to any area can really change the atmosphere of that space, they add a calming influence, not to mention that they can be beneficial to our health. I loved sharing my plants in this post.
- 1 Year In My Home!!!! I think that this is definitely a milestone worth not just recording but for celebrating too! I’ve never really lived on my own before and having been in my home for a year is worth blogging about!