In Case You Missed It was started a few months ago as a chance for you to discover some of my favourite posts that I wrote and published to my blog in the previous month that you may have missed. This month I am looking back at some of my favourite posts for September.
I love planning what my goals will be for the month ahead and my goals for September were no exception! I love to be able to look back at all of the goals I have set myself and see what I have achieved, and also acknowledge the ones that didn’t go quite to plan.
I ran a countdown on the blog to something that I have been planning for ages and I was really pleased to be able to share my new venture with you all on the blog!
I’m always really interested in where people find inspiration and love to read posts that have been written about inspiration, it always amazes me that we can find inspiration from so many different things. I wrote this post to add to the conversations and to share where most of my inspiration comes from.
For me, this quarterly look at what journals, diaries and planners work for me is really useful in assessing what will work for me in the future. I started the year with an absurd number of different diaries, planners and journals but along the way I have found what works best for me, this post is all about what I am currently utilising as my planning tool.
With my blog turning 1 I decided to focus on the year ahead in my blog life. When I started this blog I didn’t really have any plans for it, but as time has passed and my blog has become more and more a part of my life I thought it would be a good time to sit and think about goals to have in the year to come.
My blog finally turned 1 and I decided to mark the occasion with a blog post and little video that I had made to celebrate!
As part of my blog birthday celebrations, I have decided to host a giveaway! There are 9 days left to enter, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning something awesome, designed by me, head over to the post and enter 🙂 !
What have been your favorite blog posts this month? Leave me a link in the comments as I’d love to check them out!
In Case You Missed It was started a few months ago as a chance for you to discover some of my favourite posts that I wrote and published to my blog in the previous month that you may have missed. This month I am looking back at some of my favourite posts for July.
· How to Bullet Journal
Journaling of any kind is quite a personal experience and there isn’t one way that is better than another is, or that is right and another considered wrong. I decided to share how I bullet journal as a way to help and guide others that may want to start journaling, from the things you may need through to my method for setting up a journal.
· How to Develop Your Own Fashion Style
I really enjoyed writing this post about how to create your own fashion style. I think it is all too easy to buy “fashion” off the peg and wear things in a way that millions of others are, but along the way, you can lose your own sense of individuality and personality. This post is all about creating your own style and bringing your personality into the way you dress and style your outfits.
· Vogue Parody – 73 Questions About Me
I was tagged to take part in the 73 Questions – Vogue Parody tag by Ami of Undercover Superhero! I love questions and really enjoyed sharing a bit about me, and reading other’s answers to the questions too!
· A Look Around My Home – Kitchen
I have been living in my home for a little over a year now and have been sharing a “Look Around My Home” over the course of several months. I am so proud of what I have achieved and how well my home has been coming together. I loved taking the photos for this post and think that in years to come it will be nice to look back on!
· 400 Followers
I hit another milestone on the blog in July! I am still totally amazed that people want to follow and read my blog! So, thank you each and every one of you!
· Building My Flat Lay Kit
I had so much fun gathering bits and pieces for my Flat Lay kit and decided to write a post to show what sort of things I have added to my kit! I hope that this post will help to inspire others when it comes to blog photography!
In Case You Missed It is a new series that I started last month. This series gives you a chance to discover some of my favorite posts that I wrote in the previous month. This month I am looking back at some of my favorite posts for June.
- Wanna Know You Better I was tagged by Riya of World of My Thoughts to take part in this getting to know you better question and answer series. I had a load of fun answering the questions and letting you guys know a bit more about me. I am really interested in taking part in more of these question and answer posts!
- Diary, Planner and Journal Review I really enjoy seeing how my planning style evolves, what works, what doesn’t and all the bits in between! I am sure I always say that I have found what works for me and by the next post about my planners and planning style I have gone and changed it again!
- The Bloggers Bash Review What can I say? It was a fabulous day of learning, listening, and networking and in this post, I tell you all about my favorite parts of the day!
- Garden Update I never really thought I was a “gardening” sort of person but it turns out that gardening is something I really enjoy. I had been talking A LOT about gardening in other posts so thought it would be nice to share with you what I have done and my plans for the future! It will be interesting to look back on this post in years to come and see how much my garden has changed!
- House Plants I really believe that the addition of house plants to any area can really change the atmosphere of that space, they add a calming influence, not to mention that they can be beneficial to our health. I loved sharing my plants in this post.
- 1 Year In My Home!!!! I think that this is definitely a milestone worth not just recording but for celebrating too! I’ve never really lived on my own before and having been in my home for a year is worth blogging about!