Since attending the Flat Lay Workshop at The Bloggers Bash I have been thinking about flat lay photography and creating a kit for myself so that I can use it in images for this blog in the future. Today’s Top 10 Thursday post is a list of items I am considering in creating my kit.
- A ring light for my phone.
- A background, though at the moment I am unsure what I want to use as my background.
- Fake flowers and foliage.
- Ribbon and lace.
- Patterned fabric, card, and papers.
- Shells and pebbles.
- Fairy lights.
- Letters and numbers, though I’m not sure what style yet, though scrabble tiles are an option.
- Wooden shapes.
What sort of things would you put in your flat lay kit?