It’s really starting to feel like Spring now, the nights are getting lighter and the weather is getting substantially better! This is the month which I think I enjoy most as it is getting warmer but is still feels fresh, I can get my washing out on the line to dry (there is nothing that beats the scent of washing dry from the line!) and I can ditch the coat and bulky sweaters and start to phase in my summer clothes!
A lot starts happening this month – gardening, Spring cleaning, Easter amongst others, and there is a lot happening on the blog this month too…
- April Blogging from A to Z Challenge which will see me sharing a post a day (except Sundays) starting with a topic starting with A on the 1st and finishing with Z on the 30th.
- Recipe of the Month. This month I have chosen Mediterranean Wild Mushroom Pie
- Top 10 Thursday posts each thursday
- Monthly Goals for April
- A Room Tour
- Ways to be more eco and reduce plastic consumption
- What is Bohemian?
- Earth Day
- Product Swaps that will help you become more eco-friendly
The only day that there may not be any post up will be sunday but check back just incase!
Happy April and I hope you enjoy my posts!