Today’s Top 10 Thursday post is all about my favourite Beauty Products!
- Moisturizer. Nivea Soft has been one of my favourite moisturisers for the last few years. I find that little goes a long way! After washing my face in the morning I apply this then leave it to sink into my skin while getting dressed. By that time my face is lovely and soft and I am ready to start applying my makeup.
- Primer. Barry M Flawless Primer has been something I have bought and rebought several times now! I find that for my skin, which is dry in places and oily in others, this works really well as a base for all my makeup.
- Foundation. I prefer cream foundations over liquid or powder because of my skin being so temperamental and have found GOSH Foundation Plus+ to work really well with my skin and stays looking fresh all day.
- Concealer. I am a huge fan of Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer. The product is in a twist up pencil style packaging which makes for easy application and the product works wonders on blemishes and under-eye shadows.
- Blush/Highlighter. Collection Highlight, Blush and Bronze kit has been one of my all-time favourite kits and I am nearing the end of my second pallet. The bronze is matte which is perfect for contours, the blush is a pretty pink tone which works really well with my skin tone and the highlight is shimmery without being ott sparkly.
- Brow Kit. I have only just started to really do much with my brows aside from plucking them and having them shaped and I am currently loving Collection Incredibrow kit which contains 3 powders and clear brow mascara. The kit also comes with a handy applicator brush and a small mirror on the packaging.
- Eyeshadow. I recently bought I Heart Revolution Fantasy Eyeshadow Kit in Unicorn which comprises 9 shadows in pinks, purples, silver and white. The finishes are matte, shimmer and metallic. It has been my go-to pallet since I bought it and I have been able to create so many different looks with all the shadows!
- Eyeliner. I usually use a felt pen style liner but recently I have been using I Heart Revolution Fantasy Eyeliner in black. The long handle on the applicator helps when creating a fine line and flicks as it gives more control to your movements.
- Mascara. I am currently using MUA Eye Define Nourish and Care mascara which I am finding really lovely to use. It doesn’t flake or smudge and really helps to define my eyes.
- Brushes. I have been a fan of Real Techniques brushes for a long time but recently I have found myself reaching, more and more, for my Eco Tools brushes. I have been really liking how my eyeshadow and highlighter applies with the brushes I have of theirs.