It’s another Thursday guys!!!! And that can only mean one thing, another Top 10 Thursday post!!!! Today I am going to share with you my Top 10 Bath and Shower Products, so sit back and enjoy my list!
- Original Source Shower Gel. I love fruit scented shower gels and this one is one of my favorites by far!
- Shampoo. I really love all of the different shampoos that Lush create, but my all time favorite has to be Godiva Solid Shampoo Bar. It smells lovely, leaves heair soft, manageable, tangle free, lasts for ages and is super easy to use too!
- Conditioner. I have tried so many different conditioners, from super expensive “luxury” brands to the cheapest of the cheap supermarket own brands and I always come back to Sugar Daddy-O Solid Conditioner by Lush. Again, this smells amazing, lasts for ages and does everything you want a conditioner to do!
- Body Scrub. Beauty Kitchen Chill Me Scrub. I don’t use a scrub on my body very often and see it more as a treat than an everyday thing and really love this scrub! It smells of sage and is very calming. I love the way my skin feels afterwards, the packaging and how my bathroom smells like a spa after using!
- Bubble Bath. I love having a long, lazy bath on a weekend, filled to the brim with bubbles and this Karma Bubble Bar from Lush is definitely my indulgent addition to bathing! This makes a gazillion bubbles and smells so calming!
- Face Mask. While soaking in the bath I love to use a face mask or scrub as the steam from the bath can really help to open up the pores and help the product to work its best. I am a big fan of Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Clay Mask, Scrub, Wash as it is a multi-use product which always works wonders on my skin.
- Shaving. Hair Removal is not one of my favourite things to do but find it easier to get done in the shower rather than in the bath. I used to use shaving foam but was recommended Coconut Oil as an alternative. Since making the switch I have not looked back! I find that I get less nicks and cuts, my skin doesn’t dry out half as much and a tiny bit of product goes a long way.
- Hair Mask. As I bleach and dye my hair on a fairly regular basis I feel that it is only right that I treat it to a hair mask once a week/fortnight and I currently love Bleach London Reincarnation Mask. I apply this to damp hair and laze in the bath reading a good book for around 20 mins before rinsing off. This product leaves my hair super soft and manageable, and restores the shine that bleach seems to strip from my hair.
- Moisturiser. Body Butter is another one of those products that I don’t really use much unless it is summer time but I have a big soft spot for Strawberry or Satsuma Body Shop butters. These products sink into your skin really well and leave a lovely scent behind. They are one of my definite summer go to products!
- Deodorant. I discovered solid, packaging less deodorant a few years back and am totally in love with Sunflower Solid Deodorant from Lush. This works really well and the scent is not overpowering, it isn’t harsh on your skin and is better for the environment (and your skin) than deodorants that come in cans or bottles. I have no irritation with this one and always smell fresh!