Top 10 Things I Can’t Live Without
- Roxy – my dog is with me pretty much all the time, except for when I go to work (and I would take her if I could!) She is by my side all the time and is a great source of comfort and companionship.
- Coffee – I can’t function in the morning without a good, hot, strong black coffee to wake me up.
- Filofax – I would forget everything if I didn’t write it down! This reminds me of all those dates I need to remember as well as being a note keeper and helps me to schedule my time effectively.
- Phone – I’m not sure that many people would be able to live without some form of communication device….
- Laptop – the way I pay my bills and write blog posts, it’s definitely a must on this list!
- Hair Dye – having hair that is a dirty blonde that is now leaning heavily to grey I find this an essential!
- A good pen – if you have ever written with a cheap, scratchy pen then you will understand this!
- Kindle – I love reading and being able to have so many books to read and carry around is amazing!
- Car – I don’t really live far from town but public transport can be a bit hit and miss and a car saves me so much time and stops me having to lug heavy shopping bags home on the bus!
- Bed – I love my bed, its comfy and lovely, warm and cozy and there really is nothing better than climbing in to it after a long day!