Laundry, a bit like breathing, we all have to do it. Today I’m sharing my Top 10 Laundry Products.
- Method Laundry Detergent – This stuff is not only better for the environment but each fragrance smells AMAZING and the scent really lasts on your washing too!
- Method Fabric Conditioner – Again, much better for the environment but also leaves towels really soft!
- Comfort Strawberry and Lily Fabric Conditioner – I like to wash the bedding with this as, despite storing the bedding in a cupboard, it still smells really lovely weeks after.
- Tesco Orange Laundry Gel – I use this on the dog towels and, even using a tiny bit, the towels seem to come out really clean.
- Unstoppables Scent Beads – I only really use this on blankets and jumpers at the end of the season (or coats) as the scent lasts for a really long time.
- Dylon Colour Catcher – These are really useful when washing underwear or light clothes as they seem to stop the colours going grey.
- Vanish – I love the block soap that Vanish do, its one of the best things I have used on stains. It’s also useful for spot treatments on carpets and upholstery.
- Dylon Brilliant White Repair Sachets – If, like me, you have white clothes that are starting to look a bit dull, these are perfect for getting them white again.
- White Vinegar – I use this if my towels are going a bit hard as it seems to make them soft again. I put a cup full into the machine with the wash load.
- Aspirin – This stuff is amazing for removing antiperspirants marks. Crush up a couple, add some hot water then dab onto the marks, leave for 30 mins then wash as normal.