Another Thursday and another Top 10! This time I’m sharing my Top 10 Places to Visit.
- The beach. Living where I do in South Wales I’m not too far away from some spectacular beaches and I think there is nothing better than beach walks any time of the year.
- Parks. I love being outdoors and going to the park, seeing the different coloured leaves on the trees and keeping an eye out for different animals that I may spot.
- St Fagans. I love visiting St Fagans, I try to go every few years and have a walk around. I love that you can go into the buildings and have a look around and get a feel for how life was in years past.
- Cardiff City Centre. There is so much to do in Cardiff…Independent shops, shopping arcades, a castle, museum, fab pubs…well worth a visit!
- Bath. I love Bath, again, so much to do from independent shops to Roman Baths, a spa and lovely places to eat too.
- Museums. There is something about visiting a museum that I really enjoy, not only do I learn things but the atmosphere has a really calming effect on me. Always worth a visit when its cold or raining!
- Tate Modern. I’ve been to the Tate twice, once to see a Damien Hirst exhibition and the other time to see the Shape of Light exhibition. I have not really ventured around any of the galleries yet but I really want to go again. Visiting art galleries can help with creative ideas and it’s always interesting to see the different types of mediums artists use.
- Book Shops. Wherever I go I usually end up in a book shop somewhere. There is something really lovely about spending time browsing in bookshops and I normally come away with a few to add to my collection!
- Markets. I love markets. There is such a selection of different items on show and available to purchase. And some markets hold special events, like craft markets or food market days which are really worth checking out.
- Abbeys – Tintern Abbey and Llanthony Priory in particular. I love heading to an abbey with my camera and a picnic in the summer months and having a leisurely walk around, taking in the architecture and atmosphere.