Last week I shared my list of physical books that are on my To Be Read pile. Today I am going to go through my Kindle books to be read.
I usually download books that are on offer or free with my Kindle Unlimited subscription but I am not adverse to buying a book if the story captures my interest or I really love the author. I have to remember which books I have on my Kindle Unlimited as you can only borrow 10 books at a time and I am forever forgetting to return the ones I have already read.
Anyway, without any further ado, here’s my Kindle list…
- Checking Out – Nick Spalding
- Blogging Made Easy – Amen Sharma, Gareth James, Romeo Martin J. Rosales, Rumena Begum
- Blogging – The 4 Step Collection – Mark Gray
- The Friend – Teresa Driscoll
- Into The Darkness – Sibel Hodge
- Write Blog Posts Readers Love – Henri Junttila
- My Virtual Life – Sharon Dempsey
- Self Discovery Journal – Gerald Confienza
- Sleep Tight – Rachel Abbott
- Dangerous Girl – Emma Tallon
- Selfie : How We Became So Self Obsessed – Will Storr
- Silent Scream – Angela Marsons
- The Others – Ian C.P. Irvine
To Finish Reading
- The Minaturist – Jessie Burton
- The Marriage Pact – Michelle Richmond
- The Purgatorium – Eva Pohler
- Everyday Aspergers – Samantha Craft
- Nerdy, Shy, and Socially Inappropriate – Cynthia Kim
- How I Changed My Life In A Year – Shelley Wilson
What books do you have waiting to be read on your Kindle?