This is the first “real” post for my Blogmas series! Merry Monday posts will be focusing on preparations for the big day itself so expect to see lots of useful lists and hints here each Monday!
Today’s first Merry Monday post kicks off with a list of things to gather before preparations can get underway!
- Christmas cards
- Mailing stamps
- Gift wrap
- Any supplies needed if making any gifts or cards
In this first week of December I tend to sit down and write out lists for the following
- Friends and family to send cards to along with addresses if needed
- Present recipients and gifts already bought
- Meal attendees (if cooking on the day or in the days prior or post Christmas)
- Decorations needed
- Other Christmas supplies needed (such as gift wrap)
By the end of the first week I aim to have all my supplies gathered and lists made ready to make a start on things in week 2!
What do you like to try and get done in the first week of December? I’d love to hear about your preparations in the comments!