I’ve been wanting a new bag for a few months now for carting my belongings to and from work (when I return) and seem to have spent so much time looking for the perfect one that I feel a bit like I’ve seen them all and maybe the perfect one does not exist.
My perfect bag wishlist is….
- 3 large interior pockets
- Roomy enough to carry water, my filofax, keys, phone, purse, notebook and any other things that I may want in there like my kindle or a book
- Not be too plain
- But on the other hand, not be to flashy or blingy
- Not be black or brown
- But also not be too bright
- Some kind of shoulder bag
- Not be branded visibly
- Be waterproof
- Be hard wearing enough to withstand being chucked about
- Not be nylon
- Not look or feel too cheap
- Be within my price range (up to £30)
I used to have a Bessie bag that I really loved, it was hard wearing, cream coloured with brown accents, fit everything and more, was perfect for any occasion, and fit most of the criteria that I have listed above. I wish that bag still existed because I’d 100% buy it again. It lasted me a good few years and, aside from swapping it over to another bag, I’m now unsure of what happened to it.
I am tempted by a few other Bessie Bags but I worry that I will compare it to my last one, and what if it doesn’t live up to my expectations? I’ve also had my eye on a few different ones on Amazon but without seeing them in real life I’m not sure what to expect quality wise….
What sort of bag do you use? Do you have any suggestions for bags?