Today’s Top 10 Thursday is a list of programs I have watched that I have really enjoyed this year. I really like to look back and see what sort of things I was watching over the years so I thought that sharing them would be a way to record these for the future.
- Good Girls
- The Society
- Umbrella Academy
- The Good Place
- The Great Interior Design Challenge
- Interior Design Masters
- Mystery Diners
- Kirstie’s Handmade Christmas
- 13 Reasons Why
- Gossip Girl
And 2 bonus ones…. Pretty Little Liars and Gilmour Girls
What have been some of your favorite programs this year?
Today’s Top 10 post is a list of things that I am loving right now! I really like doing lists like these, especially in this season where there is so much that can make us feel a bit down, like the weather being damp and cold or the days being dark and gloomy. It is a nice way to remind yourself that there are some things that are positive in this season.
- Fluffy, warm jumpers
- Cozy nights in
- The colours of the trees as the leaves change
- Winter duvet on the bed
- Dark nights with clear sky’s – perfect for star spotting
- Crisp, sunny mornings
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows
- Snuggling under blankets and watching films
- Comfort food
- Listening to the rain falling down