Today, for my Top 10 series (you can find other posts here) I am sharing my top 10 cleaning products. These are products that I have tried and tested, work well for me and ones I will keep buying.
- Method Anti-bac – Wild Rhubarb I love the scent of this and that you can use it all around the home – bathroom, kitchen, living area, it is perfect for any job.
- Method Toilet Cleaner – This stuff is amazing and guaranteed to make your loo sparkle and smell fresh at the same time.
- Zoflora – Twilight Garden This stuff is amazing. It is marketed as a disinfectant but it has so many uses. I use it to wipe down my radiators, mop the floors and occasionally, when the dog towels are really grubby I will stick a cupful into the machine with them. A little really does go a long way and the scent will fill the house and last for so long too!
- Soda Crystals Soda crystals are brilliant for fixing stinky drains and washing machines as well as sorting out slow drainage in sinks and baths! They should be a cleaning cupboard staple in everyone’s house!
- Ecover All Purpose Cleaner This stuff is brilliant on floors, especially my kitchen floor which needs mopping at least once a day where Roxy is in and out all the time! And it’s another product that a little goes a long way. I like that this product is multi-functional as well, I like to mix a bit with water in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down shelving and windowsills.
- Method Glass Cleaner This is one product I will, probably, never walk away from. It is the only product I have found that cleans glass and mirrors effectively without too much hard work and doesn’t leave an annoying film or smears everywhere.
- Method Shower Spray This product works a dream for shifting soapy residue and dried hair conditioner splodges from glass shower surrounds and tiles. I use it every time I have had a shower on the tiles and it makes them really clean and shiny.
- Tesco Washing Up Liquid – Cherry Its cheap, smells nice and does the job, there’s really not much more to say about it really!
- Vanish Pre-Treat Stain Remover Bar This is a staple in my cleaning cupboard. Not only can you use it on clothes but you can spot treat carpets and upholstery with it too!
- Bleach. I’m not going to link to a product because this is one thing I will buy from anywhere, I always buy a big container of the thin bleach and will use it where and when necessary. I love the smell of bleach, especially in the bathroom but its handy to use all around the house!