Today’s Top 10 are all random things about me that you may not know!
- When I was younger (and this is written in one of my primary school diaries) I wanted to be a wallpaper or card designer.
- My first pet was a rabbit named Sammy, a brown Belgian rabbit, he was shortly joined by Titch, a grey and white dwarf rabbit and Teddy, a pale fawn-coloured lop.
- I haven’t eaten meat in about 20 years, I really don’t like the texture or taste.
- I was born in Swindon and lived in Wooton Basset until I was 3 when we moved to Wales.
- I have worked in payroll type positions most of my working life but I am terrible at maths
- If I could have a dream job it would be something to do with social media, blogging and graphic design.
- My earliest memory is of my Dad and I sitting on a beach, I must have been around 2 or so, sharing a bag of prawns which my Dad was teaching me to shell!
- I am still friends with my best friend from primary school, and after 35 years we still speak quite often.
- I can sense when there is a spider in the room before I even see it.
- I’ve only been abroad twice, and never on a plane!